- Create programs that exactly meet our clients’ needs; we will not sell services just for the sake of revenue.
- Stay current with meeting industry trends.
- Keep abreast of management trends and information on enhancing team performance.
- Continually design new programs and embrace “change.”
- Create innovative training techniques that boost a team’s ability to succeed.
- Walk the talk and “live” what we teach other teams.
- Be “green.” Recycle, re-use, reduce waste.
Why choose Corporate Games, Inc?
We have been in the business of ‘Team Building’ since 1991, longer than most other corporate team building companies. We specialize in team building activities and interactive events.
- Our facilitators are corporate trainers, educators, and business professionals– not teens or inexperienced workers. They are upbeat, articulate, have great people skills and know how to have fun!
- We custom tailor an activity to work with your meeting objectives. We don’t try to sell you something just for the sake of making a sale. It has to fit with your goals.
- We are the most responsive, service-oriented company in the corporate team building industry. Short lead times are not a problem.
- We brief and debrief our corporate team building activities, ensuring a high quality experience with lessons that can be taken back to the workplace.
- If desired, we can also follow-up with you and give you ideas for making the impact of the event as meaningful as possible. Change does not take place in a day.
- We are flexible. We have events that are great for small groups of 15 as well as hundreds. We work with you to make your meeting a success!
- We are available by phone 7 days a week. If you need to change something about Monday’s meeting, you can call us over the weekend.
- Our 800 number is good nationwide! And easy to remember: 800-790-GAME.
- We are “GREEN” conscious
At Corporate Games we are environmentally conscious and do whatever we can to recycle materials. Especially when it comes to our construction events, we take the extra hours to reclaim materials that can be reused rather than throw them away. This is more time consuming, but ultimately better for our environment. A prime example is our Grand Prix event in which teams build cars that hold two people. We painstakingly dismantle these cars at the end of the event so the hardware (nuts, bolts, screws, etc.) and wooden components can all be used again. We purchase recycled goods when possible and do all we can to use products that are biodegradable or can be recycled.
- We encourage our facilitators to carpool or take public transportation whenever possible. If we all work together we can help make our planet a better and safer place.