Corporate Games: Bringing People Together with Team Building Games
In this world of high tech communications, how do you maximize face-to-face meetings and get your team to work together more effectively? Accomplish this goal in the fastest, most efficient and entertaining ways with Corporate Games, among the top corporate team building companies. With proven training techniques and the widest variety of corporate team building activities, you reap the benefits of accelerated learning and team performance. We travel throughout the United States and internationally... wherever your meeting is.
We provide three levels of service:
- We facilitate and provide the entire team building program. These are the events listed on this site.
- We custom package an event for you to facilitate. There are four activities in this category.
- We offer 3 different manuals for those with a low budget. These are not the activities listed in this site.
Call us at 800-790-GAME(4263) or contact us online for more information.
ANSWERS TO YOUR TEAMWORK PROBLEMS- A FREE SERVICE
Every team has issues. What are yours? When people call to ask about corporate team building, we hear about a wide variety of problems that we tell them how to address. It does not always involve hiring us for a team building program. We invite you to write to us at: Info@corpgames.com and describe your team's issue(s). We'll send you our suggestions on how to solve it; no sales pitch just our honest opinion based on over 20 years of team building experience. If we don't have an answer, we'll tell you that too.
The Corporate Games Vision
To be the most creative, innovative team building company in the United States, offering the widest variety of team building programs and services.
- Create programs that exactly meet our clients' needs; we will not sell services just for the sake of revenue.
- Stay current with meeting industry trends.
- Keep abreast of management trends and information on enhancing team performance.
- Continually design new programs and embrace "change."
- Create innovative training techniques that boost a team's ability to succeed.
- Walk the talk and "live" what we teach other teams.
- Be "green." Recycle, re-use, reduce waste.
Why choose Corporate Games, Inc?
- We have been in the business of 'Team Building' since 1991, longer than most other corporate team building companies. We specialize in team building activities and interactive events.
- Our facilitators are corporate trainers, educators, and business professionals-- not teens or inexperienced workers. They are upbeat, articulate, have great people skills and know how to have fun!
- We custom tailor an activity to work with your meeting objectives. We don't try to sell you something just for the sake of making a sale. It has to fit with your goals.
- We are the most responsive, service-oriented company in the corporate team building industry. Short lead times are not a problem.
- We brief and debrief our corporate team building activities, ensuring a high quality experience with lessons that can be taken back to the workplace.
- If desired, we can also follow-up with you and give you ideas for making the impact of the event as meaningful as possible. Change does not take place in a day.
- We are flexible. We have events that are great for small groups of 15 as well as hundreds. We work with you to make your meeting a success!
- We are available by phone 7 days a week. If you need to change something about Monday's meeting, you can call us over the weekend.
- Our 800 number is good nationwide! And easy to remember: 800-790-GAME.
We are "GREEN" conscious
At Corporate Games we are environmentally conscious and do whatever we can to recycle materials. Especially when it comes to our construction events, we take the extra hours to reclaim materials that can be reused rather than throw them away. This is more time consuming, but ultimately better for our environment. A prime example is our Grand Prix event in which teams build cars that hold two people. We painstakingly dismantle these cars at the end of the event so the hardware (nuts, bolts, screws, etc.) and wooden components can all be used again. We purchase recycled goods when possible and do all we can to use products that are biodegradable or can be recycled.
We encourage our facilitators to carpool or take public transportation whenever possible. If we all work together we can help make our planet a better and safer place.
Receive our monthly Team Building Tips email bulletin
FREE! It is short, to the point, and has great ideas for creating a more dynamic and effective team. These are free tips and activity suggestions that you can use right away.
Email your request to: Info@corpgames.com
HOW TO SELECT A TEAM BUILDING PROGRAM
Ask people what they think "team building" is and you get a wide variety of answers. Some feel that it's getting better acquainted, others talk about building trust, still others say "bonding" or learning how to solve problems as a group. And everyone agrees that there is an element of fun. In reality, team building is all of the above and more. A good team building exercise creates positive interaction among a group of people, and in doing so enhances their ability to work effectively as a team when they return to the workplace. Interaction can be working together on a unique project (example: boat building and racing), playing games like Team Olympics, putting their heads together to solve a murder mystery, helping each other through a ropes course, playing paintball or flight simulation games in teams, camping, white water rafting; the possibilities are practically endless.
In order to narrow down the possibilities and make a final decision, here are the things you should consider:
- Group make-up (male/female ratio, age, occupation(s), fitness level, handicaps?)
- Size of the group (some types of activities are limited to smaller groups)
- Time frame for event (a 30 minute activity is a lot different from 3 hours)
- Budget (events range from $500 to $15,000 and up).
- Meeting theme tie-in?
- Does every person need to participate equally?
- Is this a competition where a team will "win" and others will not (many activities can be structured where everyone wins-- or has the potential to reach a specific goal).
- Time of day (does the activity happen first thing in the morning, during or after lunch, during dinner, after dinner?--- this does make a difference)
- Has your group done any team building in the past, and if so, what did they do--and what was the result? (You don't want to duplicate-- and you always want to do better).
- Do you want a debriefing session, and can the team building company do this?
The corporate team building companies that you are considering should ask you these questions, not simply try to rent you equipment or sell you games.
What's available in corporate team building activities is only limited by the imagination.
The bottom line is this: team building comes in all kinds of forms at a wide variety of costs. It enhances a meeting by capitalizing on the fact that people are physically present-- all in the same place. So you have a fabulous opportunity to get them interacting; something that cannot happen by teleconferencing or by video conferencing. Furthermore, it makes sense if you structure a team building event to tie in with the goals of your meeting so that it has some lasting effect. Team building is MORE than just entertainment, but if you position it that way, you'll be missing out on its real value.
"The staff is still abuzz today about the event; it far exceeded every expectation I had and then some. This year has been a challenging one for our organization and staff morale has taken a bit of a dive. In swooped Corporate Games and voila, the impact was magical! We had folks from all different departments interacting in a supportive and positive way and people who might normally barricade themselves behind walls of indifference, really getting into the spirit of the day. The event’s design was pure genius---perfectly suited to a group like ours!"
For more information, call Corporate Games at 800-790-GAME(4263) or 925-249-0669 and we will be happy to assist you.