Helpful Links from Corporate Games
Check out our Blog for...
- Fun and simple corporate team building activities that you can facilitate
- Informative articles on various aspects of “team building”
- Descriptions of any new Corporate Games activities
You can also receive these articles free when you subscribe to our quarterly newsletter. We don’t bombard you with emails, we send you helpful information that you can really use. Ask to be added to our subscriber list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Typically we go to wherever you choose to have your meeting or offsite, but Corporate Games has listed a few venues below that are very "team-building friendly" and have excellent space options both indoors and outdoors. The following list is updated quarterly.
- Seascape Resort on Monterey Bay, CA
- (800) 929-7727 - Aptos, California
- Dream Inn, Santa Cruz, CA
- (831) 440-3859
- Right on the beach, adjacent to the Santa Cruz pier. Plenty of open space for any type of event.
- The Ranch at Little Hills, San Ramon, CA
- (925) 837-8158
- Nestled in the Las Trampas Regional Wilderness of San Ramon, California, The Ranch at Little Hills offers a beautiful 25-acre private venue for company picnics, team building activities and weddings. Secluded country setting just minutes away from downtown. All-inclusive packages available.
- Shorebreak Hotel - Huntington Beach, CA
- (714) 965-4415
- An award winning ocean front boutique hotel in the heart of Huntington Beach offering endless sunset views.
- East Bay Regional Park District
- The East Bay Regional Park District has 65 parks and 29 regional interpark trails covering more than 96,000 acres in Alameda and Contra Costa counties on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay. Many reservable group sites. Several locations with indoor venues for meetings and events.
We are proud members of the following associations:
"Compliment after compliment is all I hear about our team building activities last week in Monterey. Many thanks to you for all of your hard work, creativity and enthusiasm in planning this event and throughout the day. You are so efficient and organized that I was able to just be there and enjoy."